This swamp, located in the center of the archipelago, is a danger for travellers. Its properties vary depending on the day of the week. People say it has been like this for thousands of years. Some even think that its a giant living creature with a terrible sense of humour.
People / NPCs
- Jean-Hubert (only during Island it's Kool)
- Charles-Edouard (only during Island it's Kool)
- Louis-Stanislas (only during Island it's Kool)
- A Stuck Tourist (only during Barter in the Altanteid Islands)
- Seeweed Harvester (only during Adventurer's Kit)
- You can dig here with the Lucky Shovel to find Swamp_Mud.
- Plan your route across the Sticky Swamp according to the information below. Some days it is not possible to leave the swamp, and other days it is not possible to just fight.
- It is possible to get around these limitations without losing a turn by waiting with your Dinoz until past midnight, and then use "yesterday's" action just before you press New Turn the next day.
- Missions that require you to find and defeat monsters in the Sticky Swamp will allow you to find monsters even during Wednesdays and Sundays.