Actions are the main points of activity in Dino-RPG. They give you, as the Dinoz master, the ability to perform various steps with your Dinoz. Some actions can only performed once by your Dinoz in each turn. Others are smaller actions and don't need that much time. That means you don't waste a turn for them. There are a big number of different actions in Dino-RPG. First to mention are the Main Actions. They include steps like Moving, Fighting and Resting and form the main activities. Besides them you may have the possibility to perform other actions too. They are called Minor Actions here and do have in common, that you don't wast a turn to perform them.
With each turn you have some main actions to chose between. They do costs your Dinoz one turn and are usually available independent from where you are. The only exception is a place called Sticky Swamp. There you face the problem, that your Dinoz can only perform certain Main Actions on a certain day of the week.
- "Use this action to travel all over Dinoland world and discover new places. Then wait for the end of the timer to click on the button "New Turn" to play again."
- "Search here for a monster and fight him. Then wait for the end of the time to click on the button "New Turn" to play again."
- "Your Dinoz can rest to recover health points. During this time, he will not be able to do any other actions!"
Clan War Actions
These actions will cost your Dinoz a turn to perform. They can only be accessed when there is currently a Clan War going on, and your Dinoz are located at a clan castle.
- Attack the Enemies' Castle
- "Start an attack on your enemies' castle!"
- After performing this action your Dinoz will have to wait 10 minutes before it can do anything else. If you want to keep attacking the enemy castle after the 10 minutes have passed you will need to buy a Madam Irma's Potion.
- If your Dinoz is a group leader, the whole group will attack.
- Defend the Castle
- "You can assign your Dinoz to the castle defense, to protect it from opponents' attacks."
- A group leader's followers will have to perform this action manually to help defending the castle.
- When your Dinoz dies you will have to manually revive them, so keep an eye out continuously if you value resting hours.
- Stop Defending
- "Your Dinoz will quit castle defense and so able to move and fight again."
Other actions can be done without using your turn. They can be performed before or after Main Actions and are called Minor Actions here. These special sorts of activities usually depend on the place where your Dinoz is, the quest it is on or the skills your Dinoz have. As there are a large number of these Minor Actions, they are grouped depending on what you need to perform them.
- New Turn
- "Your Dinoz can play again."
- Madam Irma's Potion
- "Your Dinoz has had its turn already. However, you can use a Madam Irma's Potion to immediately take an additional turn."
- Stop Resting
- "Your Dinoz is resting currently. You can interrupt him in order to move and fight again."
- Next Level
- "Your Dinoz has earned enough experience to reach the next level. Click on this action to increase your Dinoz might."
- "Your Dinoz is dead, you have to revive him before fighting again."
- Keep in mind that you lose experience points when you use this action. Maybe you want to use an Angel Potion instead.
Quest Actions give your Dinoz the possibility to get and perform a quest (also called mission). When you are at a place where a NPC lives, you got the chance to speak to her or him. The NPC might charge you with a quest, that can be completed with the following actions.
Group Actions give your Dinoz the possibility to form a group. This group is leaded by one Dinoz and other Dinoz follow him. As they move trough Dinoland the group will always fight as a team against enemies.
- "Your Dinoz can follow another Dinoz of yours if you want, they will move together and help themselves during the battles."
- The Dinoz that performs this actions will follow another Dinoz that is the leader of the group then.
- A group can only consist of three Dinoz (one leader and two followers) unless the leader has the Charisma skill.
- Stop Following
- "At any moment, your Dinoz can stop following another Dinoz."
- Stops the Dinoz from following to leader of the group. Remember: You don't wast a turn here.
- Madam Irma's Potion: Group
- "Your Dinoz group has had its turn already. However, if the group uses one Madam Irma's Potion per Dinoz they can immediately take an additional turn."
- Go Hunting
- "Your Dinoz can hunt wild animals living here, and so collect some precious ingredients."
- This is based on the collecting skills of the element Fire. Namely: Smashroom Hunter, Giant Hunter, and Dragon Hunter.
- "Your Dinoz can excavate for ancient artifacts in this place's ground. They are rare, but have a high value!"
- This is based on the collecting skills of the element Wood. Namely: Search, Detective, and Archeologist.
- Go Fishing
- "Your Dinoz can Fish various fishes in this place. Take care of the huge pestilential abyssal black shark!"
- This is based on the collecting skills of the element Water. Namely: Apprentice Fisherman, Skilled Fisher, and Master Fisher.
- "This place is full of powerful elemental energies, your Dinoz can absorb some here."
- This is based on the collecting skills of the element Lightning. Namely: Lightning Conductor and Elemental Fission.
- This is based on the collecting skills of the element Air. Namely: Gathering and Sharp-Eye.
- "You can explore this place, but take care of not getting lost!"
- This action is only available in the Twilight Cemetary.
- "Your Dinoz can take part in the Superdom, a huge team tournament that takes place in the Underwater Dome."
- This action is only available in the Underwater Dome.
- "You can play to the Snowplough using your Xmas tickets, and win numerous gifts!"
- This action is only available during Christmas.
- Freeze your Dinoz
- "Allows you to freeze your Dinoz in the Relative Zero Cave"
- This action is only available in the Deep Gorges once you have aqcuired the Lantern.
- Enter the Portal
- "Allows you to enter the Portal once you have 7 Dinoz focusing at Mr Bao Bob's House."
Pages in category "Actions"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
Media in category "Actions"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Action Dig.png
- Action Enter.gif
- Action Fight.png
- Action Follow.png
- Action Move.png
- Action Quest.png
- Action Rest.png
- Action Revive.gif
- Action Speak.png
- Hunt 01.png
- Hunt 02.png